A key feature of the MBA is the stimulating and varied international participant mix. Each year approximately 10% of the class come from the UK, with the remaining 90% made up of participants from 60-70 different countries. Many of our participants come to London Business School with their partners and family. View the current class profile.
365体育投注The average amount of work experience is 5.5 years (participants from some countries usually have less work experience than the average since their undergraduate study may be longer than others and/or national service has meant they started work later than others). Admission may be granted to candidates with less than three years work experience if they can demonstrate superior academic credentials and truly outstanding evidence of leadership through professional and personal experiences.
There is no particular preference. We welcome applications from arts, languages and philosophy graduates as well as those from the pure sciences, engineering, maths and the social sciences, including business and economics.
365体育投注We will consider you, but the strength of your case will depend on the quality as well as the length of your work experience.
365体育投注Yes. We are happy to consider non-graduates who have an excellent career record.
No, your work experience does not necessarily need to include experience as a manager.
The programme is suitable for people who come from technical backgrounds (for example, engineering or IT) as well as for people who have worked in finance or consultancy or run their own business. We also welcome applications from people who have worked in the public sector/government. Some of our students have less typical backgrounds - we have had doctors, vets, an opera singer, a theatre director and even a NFL football player.